This webinar with permanent replay access forms part of a comprehensive accredited course series created for equine and equestrian professionals and competition riders dedicated to ethical horse saddle rider performance.
Presented in a refreshingly unique highly informative format, the webinar will cover a comprehensive range of the essential components of prescribing equine exercise prescription.
Presentation includes film, explanations and discussions generated from audience participation.
- Locomotor tissue response to exercise.
- Acute fatigue in relation to muscle conditioning.
- The importance of rest in an exercise programme.
- Warming up and cooling down.
- The rehabilitation process.
- Stage progression.
- Developmental Considerations.
- Creating a Needs Analysis report for sport or injury.
- Load progression in exercise for sports performance.
- The rationale for selecting progressive exercise.
- Progressive exercise for the equine.
- Exercising for weight reduction.
As well as being highly applied, this lecture is highly visual for clarification of the theory.
CPD online participation certificates issued.