Presented in a refreshingly unique highly applied, informative format, the webinar covered a comprehensive theory underpinning the process of equine muscle conditioning for performance enhancement in the individual horse saddle rider combination. The presentation includes film, explanations and discussions generated from audience participation.
- Defining the differences between activity, exercise & training.
- The meaning of fitness.
- Activity for fitness.
- The 6 ‘S’s of sports conditioning.
- Response to training.
- The dressage Scales of Training and how they relate to conditioning.
- Using poles effectively.
- The magic of bounce fences.
- The theory of strengthening.
- Monitoring progress.
- Development tack and why it should not be used.
- Alternatives to development tack.
- Equine exercise examples.
As well as being highly applied, this lecture is highly visual and has a wealth of video content for clarification of the theory.
CPD online participation certificates issued on request.
The lecture is highly visual and has a wealth of video content for clarification of the theory.
Keighley (verified owner) –
I thoroughly enjoyed this webinar. Includes great content.
It has given me extra prescriptive exercises, that I can use within my aftercare program.