Fri May 13, Saturday May 14, Tuesday May 17 each day at 6.30pm to 9.30pm London Time.
Please note that the session is scheduled to begin at London UK times which can be clarified here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london This means that in Australasia, the event runs on the following day but in the morning, local time. In the USA the session runs 5-8 hours earlier in the day, local time. A fourth session provides a background to the techniques and can be viewed in advance by accessing a link provided shortly after booking. *Places are limited for this interactive webinar series* Replays available for 30 days. Downloadable content also available. Also available as a complete pre-recording with subtitles in 10 languages if preferred.
This webinar is not accredited as it cannot certify competence. We suggest that any queries about the extent to which you may be able to apply the techniques in a professional capacity should be directed to your professional indemnity insurer.
Presented by veterinary physiotherapist, qualified saddle fitter, graduate sports therapist and PhD student, Caroline Lindsay, this live, interactive webinar is part of a series created for equine therapists and students of equine therapy around the world to participate in, specifically to evaluate the techniques with a view to adding to their techniques toolbox as their current level of training and expertise permits.
Full information about Caroline Lindsay can be found here: http://www.horsesaddlerider.com/about/
Session Content: A comprehensive range of equine chiropractic manipulation, myofascial and mobilisation techniques, together with variations and many alternatives for the techniques, are demonstrated so that application of the techniques is as inclusive for a wide range of equine practitioners as possible. Each webinar will be interactive with film, explanations and discussions generated from audience participation. Emphasis is on correcting posture.
- A review of the anatomical names and biomechanics of the muscles and their siting on the equine head and neck, back, ribs, pelvis and limbs.
- Evaluation of the temporomandibular, hyoid, atlanto-axial, atlanto-occipital, cervical, thoracic, lumbar vertebral segments, the ribs pelvis and limbs.
- How the above joint segments can be addressed with a variety of manipulation and myofascial techniques to improve performance and gait by resolving minor segmental range of motion restrictions.
- How a selection of trigger points may be identified and addressed.
- Exercises to mobilise the head, neck, back, pelvis and limbs both manually and with stretching, ground schooling and ridden techniques.
- How the techniques can be applied to address the equine body’s support system of the newly discovered myofascial lines.
The lecture is highly visual and has plenty of video content for clarification.
- A copy of the lecture slides can be downloaded as a PDF prior to the presentation.
- Access to a recording of this webinar will be made available for 2 weeks..
- A compilation Techniques Manual video showing how the manipulation, myofascial techniques are applied will be available for download as a memory aid and for easy reference.
- 12 hours CPD – attendance certificates issued on request.
Horse Saddle Rider Lab complies fully with GDPR regulations and will only contact you with information about the webinars and any future presentations held that may interest you.
If you are registering in a business name you MUST provide a personal name so that we can register your attendance and check that you have participated in the Introductory lecture before you attend the ‘How To’ lectures.