Presented in a refreshingly unique highly applied, informative format, the webinar covered the range of techniques for the identification of functional asymmetry in the rider and subsequent stabilisation techniques to enhance equitation performance enhancement. This programme clearly shows how the interaction between the individual horse saddle rider combination can be optimised. The presentation includes film, explanations and discussions generated from audience participation.
- An overview of equitation forces acting on the horse, saddle and rider combination.
- Rider evaluation off the horse using a series of basic functional tests both with and without the saddle.
- How the saddle can block optimal postural in the rider.
- A review of the scientific literature suggesting how the skilled rider rides in balance.
- How to instantaneously stabilise the rider to create thoracic sling engagement, wither lift and lightness of steps in the horse.
- Saddle and bridle fit checking.
As well as being highly applied, this lecture is highly visual and has a wealth of video content for clarification of the theory.
CPD online participation certificates issued on request.
The lecture is highly visual and has a wealth of video content for clarification of the theory.